Se necesita Unity Developer
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Unity Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
– Create sequence-based interactive scenarios.
– Execute Unity-related items such as animations, UI effects, and audio.
– Build 3d content for virtual reality using Unity and C#.
– Incorporate software applications in multiple technology media systems, such as graphics, animation, text, and sounds.
– Communicate design elements through integrated planning meetings, reports, and presentations.
– Own and complete core client side technical features.
– Work with team members to architect and scope feature details.
You Must Have:
– 6+ years of experience working as a developer.
– 5+ years of experience in Unity
– Strong C# skills.
– Excellent understanding of 3D graphics pipeline
– Knowledge of scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session -management
– Advanced English level.
– Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
– Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
– Training plans.
– Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- Años de experiencia: 5
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: C#, Resolución de problemas, Tecnología de la información, Lean Software Development
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: Si
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: Si
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí