Se necesita Talent Training Support Assistant
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Talent Training Support Assistant to provide support to our Training Team. We need someone who is organized, proactive, and multitasking with high adaptability to changes.
What You’ll Do:
– Submit information to the Continuous Improvement team for internal audits.
– Creation and updating of audiovisual material of processes for different areas of Talent
– Follow-up on Jira tickets loaded for the Trainer Analysts.
– Prepare internal documentation of New Joiners.
– Provide any type of support that Trainer Analysts require in updating processes. (Grids, Draw.io diagrams, live-shadowing, exercises, etc.)
– Be aware of the information we have and propose improvements.
– Create and submit pending team meeting notes.
– Keep updated the Organization Chart of the area.
You Must Have:
– 1+ years of related experience.
– Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
– Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
– Solid experience in Excel and have a mind for data.
– Advanced English level.
– 100% remote work.
– Flexible hours – make your own schedule!
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- 1 año de experiencia
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Recursos Humanos, Resolución de problemas, Tecnología de la información, Lean Software Development
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: Si
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: Si
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí