Se necesita Talent Support Specialist Manager
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a proactive and experienced Talent Support Manager. This professional is responsible for managing the quality of service, productivity, and continuous improvement of the Support team.
What You’ll Do:
– Manage the Talent Support Team, defining priorities aligned with the Support Strategy.
– Help drive strategy to make our support platform more efficient and scalable as our customer base continues to grow.
– Define KPIs and set goals to excel in talent support and helpdesk services.
– Actively collaborate with different managers to align priorities.
You Must Have:
– 5+ years of experience in Customer Support.
– Experience in leading support activities on multiple channels (Email, Phone, Whatsapp, Live Chat, etc.).
– Strong communication skills to define and convey clear, accurate, and high-quality feedback to job candidates.
– Experience in Leading Teams based on KPIs and metrics to measure and increase the team’s performance.
– Exceptionally good at noticing patterns and developing processes to make our team members' lives easier and our clients happier.
– Experience in IT Industry head-hunting.
– Advanced English level.
– 100% remote work.
– Flexible hours – make your own schedule!
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- Años de experiencia: 4
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Reclutamiento, Recursos Humanos, Resolución de problemas, Tecnología de la información, Lean Software Development
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: Si
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: Si
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí