Se necesita Talent Search Specialist Leader
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Talent Search Lead to join our HR team. This professional will be responsible for leading the team responsible for finding relevant candidates in Candidate Databases, Developer Platforms, and Job Boards based on strict search criteria.
What You’ll Do:
– Define the Talent Search strategy and propose innovative solutions to track hard-to-find profiles.
– Define search filters to find hyper-targeted leads.
– Work with data and create plans to find the best candidates with a high probability of applying to openings.
– Come up with creative ways to reach out to candidates that are not necessarily looking for a job.
You Must Have:
– 7+ years of experience in Talent Recruitment.
– 2+ years of experience leading a team.
– Experience with search engines (LinkedIn, StackOverflow, GitHub).
– Experience in the IT Industry head-hunting.
– Advanced English level.
– 100% remote work.
– Flexible hours – make your own schedule!
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- Años de experiencia: 7
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Reclutamiento, Recursos Humanos, Resolución de problemas, Tecnología de la información, Lean Software Development
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: Si
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: Si
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí