Se necesita Talent Outreach Trainee
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for proactive Talent Outreach/Talent Advocate Trainees to join our team and help our candidates with finding their new job at BairesDev. Outreach/Advocates work with thousands of candidates so they are well aware of the pains of a job search/change experience. You will play a pivotal role to engage with top talent and will be responsible for delivering an amazing candidate experience and setting candidates up for success on the platform so that they can find a job they love.
What You’ll Do:
– Contact candidates and help them to sign up for a job at BairesDev.
– Craft and send recruitment messages with the goal of a high response rate.
– Build relationships with the candidates on professional networks, via email, phone, and video conference.
– Understand candidates' needs and next steps in their careers to suggest the best options at BairesDev.
– Actively collaborate with different managers to align priorities.
You Must Have:
– Good communication skills, especially in listening and persuasion.
– Time management and organization.
– Flexibility and adaptability to constant changes.
– Working experience in online and phone sales techniques (is a plus).
– Experience in Talent Acquisition is a plus
– Advanced English Level.
– 100% remote work.
– Flexible hours – make your own schedule!
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- Años de experiencia: 1
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Reclutamiento, Recursos Humanos, Resolución de problemas, Tecnología de la información, Lean Software Development
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: Si
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: Si
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí