Se necesita Staffing Manager (Talent Acquisition)
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Staffing Manager (Talent Acquisition) to develop the Staffing strategy and provide qualified staff for the billable positions in the company, generating farming opportunities by presenting suitable candidates and meeting the client's expectations. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
– Define Staffing strategy for available openings.
– Review information related to profile and openings assignment.
– Work with the recruiting team to identify possible candidates for the different openings.
– Coordinate and monitor the presentation of candidates to clients and leads.
– Work with PMs and AMs to identify farming opportunities in the different accounts.
– Propose improvements in staffing, recruiting, and farming processes.
– Define economic proposals for candidates.
You Must Have:
– 5+ years of experience in recruiting/staffing.
– 1+ year of experience in Recruiting IT.
– Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– Advanced English level.
– 100% remote work.
– Flexible hours – make your own schedule!
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- Años de experiencia: 5
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Reclutamiento, Recursos Humanos, Resolución de problemas, Tecnología de la información, Lean Software Development
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: Si
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: Si
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí