Se necesita Senior Accounting Analyst
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Accounting Analyst to join our Finance Team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
– Analyze transactions and prepare work papers for the preparation of the company's annual balance.
– Identify accounting issues and offer solutions.
– Deliver monthly reconciliations of amounts and balances.
– Armed monthly seats.
– Charge invoices and expenses to the corresponding accounts and cost centers analyzing supporting documentation.
– Pay suppliers verifying retentions to be made, tax documentation, resolving discrepancies in purchase orders, invoices, payments and contracts.
– Maintain current accounts and reconciled bank accounts.
– Keep files of suppliers updated.
– Keep control, registration and payment returns from petty cash.
– Protect company values by keeping the information confidential.
– Control tax settlements.
– Periodic account statement reports.
– Surrender of credit cards.
You Must Have:
– Minimum 4 years of verifiable experience in similar positions.
– Knowledge / experience in management / accounting systems (desirable).
– Microsoft office management.
– Advanced English level.
– 100% remote work.
– Flexible hours – make your own schedule!
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- 4 años de experiencia
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Contabilidad, Finanzas, Resolución de problemas, Tecnología de la información, Lean Software Development
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: Si
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: Si
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí