Se necesita Recruiting Operations Leader
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Recruiting Operations Leader to manage and lead the Recruiting Operations team efficiently. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Engineering team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
– Perform the audits of the Recruiting area.
– Prepare reports and monitor KPI.
– Design new audits to be performed by the team according to changes and new processes.
– Automation of the existing audits.
– Conduct weekly and monthly performance calls with the team.
You Must Have:
– 7+ years of experience working in Talent Acquisition Operations.
– 3+ years of experience leading teams.
– Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases.
– Demonstrated change management experience.
– Advanced skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
– Intermediate Portuguese level.
– Advanced English level.
– 100% remote work.
– Flexible hours – make your own schedule!
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- Años de experiencia: 7
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Reclutamiento, Recursos Humanos, Resolución de problemas, Tecnología de la información, Lean Software Development
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: Si
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: Si
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí