Se necesita Python Architect
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 3,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Python Architects to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
– Take full control of the projects in development.
– Assemble, together with the product owner, the architecture plan (includes database model) and project development, including objectives with deadlines and clear metrics that will be periodically reviewed.
– Perform, when necessary, the functional analysis of user requirements, as a link between the client and the development team.
– Coordinate the team to achieve the objectives set in a timely manner. Human resources management including interview and hiring processes.
You Must Have:
– 6+ years of practical experience in Python and Django development.
– Experience in development with object-oriented programming is desirable.
– 3 years of development using other programming languages.
– Good skills with XML and relational databases (Oracle / MS SQL / MySQL).
– Experience with OOD.
– Advanced English level.
– 100% remote work.
– Flexible hours – make your own schedule!
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- 6 años de experiencia
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Oracle, Python, Resolución de problemas, Tecnología de la información, Django, Lean Software Development, MySql
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: Si
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: Si
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí