Se necesita Junior Talent Representative
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Junior Talent Representative to join our HR team. This professional will be responsible for contacting candidates of different profiles required by BairesDev and its clients and attract them to the company’s selection process. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handling multiple tasks, and with marked attention to detail. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
– Build relationships with candidates on various professional networks.
– Contact candidates and convince them to schedule an interview with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists, confirming their expectations, current information (availability, salary expectations).
– Share data with the Recruiting/Staffing team.
– Prioritize along to the Team Manager the different requests coming from the Recruiting and Staffing team.
– Adapt to a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
You Must Have:
– Good communication skills, especially in listening and persuasion.
– Time management and organization.
– Flexibility and adaptability to constant changes.
– Working experience in online and phone sales techniques (is a plus).
– Experience in Talent Acquisition is a plus
– Advanced English Level.
– 100% remote work.
– Flexible hours – make your own schedule!
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- Años de experiencia: 1
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Reclutamiento, Recursos Humanos, Resolución de problemas, Tecnología de la información, Lean Software Development
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: Si
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: Si
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí