Se necesita HR Benefits Loyalty Program Manager
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
HR Benefits Loyalty Program Manager at BairesDev
We hire people who are the best at what they do! But just as important, they are a good match for us. Therefore, we are looking for a Loyalty Program Associate Manager to join our People Success team.
You will lead the team that drives several benefit implementations, program design launches, and continuous process improvement on related projects.
At BairesDev, our employees are our guiding force; our culture is the DNA that makes us unique. Their enthusiasm stimulates our ability to grow. That is why we ensure that we are continually improving our benefits and developing our talent to attract, develop and retain the best people.
We want our people to enjoy the trip. That defines our culture and is at the heart of our company. We love engaging people!
As a Loyalty Program Associate Manager, you will be responsible for:
– Leading the design and implementation of new benefit initiatives, based on the analysis of employees’ needs and wants as well as market trends, adjusted according to position levels, if applicable
– Ensuring BairesDev’s benefits portfolio is visibly positioned as a company trademark, fostering internal employee awareness and external marketing as an employer of choice.
– Monitoring benefit usage and perceived value, developing reports and dashboards that enable easier and more effective decision-making process in terms of benefit removal or addition.
– Building and evaluating BairesDev’s vendor alliances, focusing on major brands in each country where our employees reside.
– Working hand in hand with Marketing and Internal Communications towards an effective and year-round employee engagement campaign (endomarketing).
Here’s what we are looking for:
– Previous experience in similar positions within the area (+3 years of proven experience in similar roles).
– Advanced English level.
– Being aligned with our culture and values (diversity; efficiency; teamwork & collaboration; client value creation; passion; transparency).
– Respecting people, their life stories, visions, experiences, and opinions.
– Relate to employees' needs and desires.
– Degree completed in Human Resources, Marketing, Business Administration, or related fields. (But if you are fantastic and believe that you could be a perfect match, DO not hesitate in applying).
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Check our website.
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- 3 años de experiencia
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Recursos Humanos, Resolución de problemas, Tecnología de la información, Lean Software Development, Agile, Psicología, Administración
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: Si
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: Si
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí