Se necesita Head of Recruiting
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Head of Recruiting to join our Recruitment team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handling multiple tasks, and with marked attention to detail. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
– Lead efficiently a team of distributed Recruiting Managers.
– Collaborate in the definition and execution of the Talent Search strategy.
– Plan alternative recruitment scenarios, according to different needs.
– Design and validate search practices, selection, and attraction to our openings, in direct collaboration with leaders and managers.
– Provide ideas and solutions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the selection process: methods and technology.
– Creative thinking.
– Prepare reports and monitor KPIs.
You Must Have:
– At least 7 years of experience as a recruiter.
– At least 3 years of verifiable experience in similar positions.
– Creative recruiting skills, excellent interpersonal management, and verbal and written communication.
– Ability to work autonomously.
– Advanced English level.
– 100% remote work.
– Flexible hours – make your own schedule!
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- Años de experiencia: 7
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Reclutamiento, Resolución de problemas, Tecnología de la información, Lean Software Development
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: Si
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: Si
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí