Se necesita Expat Tech Recruiter
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Expat Tech Recruiter at BairesDev
We are looking for native English-speaking Expats living in Latam to join our Recruiting Team as Tech Recruiters. We seek proactive and communicative people, willing to participate in different projects made up of diverse and multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
– Provide full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviews, technical exams, presentation, and closing of candidates.
– Assist in the organization of candidates’ interviews with clients, preparation of candidates, and follow-up after their interviews.
– Carry out negotiations with the candidates and start the hiring process.
– Understand the requirements of each client and each vacancy to carry out the recruitment process according to their needs.
– Work in collaboration with the sales team in the development of the business.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– Native-English level.
– Excellent communication skills and interpersonal relationships.
– Great capacity for self-management.
– Bachelor's degree or at least 2+ years of work experience in the area.
– Previous experience in remote working or as a Tech Recruiter is a big plus!
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- 3 años de experiencia
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Reclutamiento, Recursos Humanos, Tecnología de la información, Lean, Agile
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: Si
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: Si
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí