Se necesita Engineering Manager
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to lead our Engineering Team and help spearhead our growth.
As an Engineering Manager, you will play a critical and active role in the day-to-day operations. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Engineering team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
– Be in charge of the Human Capital for the Project: hiring, retaining, and firing. Compensation plans, motivation, etc.
– Help in the definition and monitor metrics and KPIs for the teams.
– Make sure that team coordination and the development process are executed correctly.
– Lead all the Scrum ceremonies and its compliance.
– Encourage a collaborative engineering culture according to the company values.
You Must Have:
– 10+ Experience in Software Development related roles in a relevant company.
– 5+ Experience as a Project Manager or similar.
– Strong Project Management skills.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Advanced English Level.
– 100% remote work.
– Flexible hours – make your own schedule!
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- 10 años de experiencia
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Resolución de problemas, Tecnología de la información, Lean Software Development
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: Si
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: Si
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí