Se necesita Sr Associate, Regulatory Affairs
- About SC Johnson:
- SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
- Summary of Role / Job Description:
The regional role of Senior Associate of Global Registration and Regulatory Compliance (GRRC) is a key technical role in the analysis, advice and experience in matters related to registration to support immediate and strategic Global Consumer Brands in the South of Latin America (LATAM) Cluster.
The individual has a general responsibility to ensure and maintain product records, negotiate with regulatory authorities on specific projects and in broader policy areas to achieve favorable results for SCJ.
The job holder is expected to participate with multifunctional teams and department personnel to identify, recommend optimal registration strategies, coordinate dossiers for the assigned projects / products.
- Primary Accountabilities:
• Directly responsible for the registration of products in the region. Maintain valid records. Prepares and presents the renewal processes of the current registrations, together with the regulatory bodies guaranteeing the approval of the renewals.
• Serve as an expert in the field for the region. She/He is aware of the regulatory compliance requirements in the countries assigned in the Cluster. Identify and interpret the laws, regulations and related performance standards applicable to the products and their distribution.
• Analyzes and prepares the documentation of registration / notification of new products, renewals or changes in registered / notified products. Understand and apply the label requirements for products sold regionally.
• Ensures compliance with local regulatory requirements, company policies and procedures related to the introduction of new products, changes and labeling. Responds to requests from project teams to provide critical information about regulatory needs for product launches.
• Continually assess the regulatory climate, identify potential problems that may arise, work to positively impact the outcome of emerging or existing problems. Keeps the company up to date with current legislation with an impact on the business.
• Manages local consultants that assist in specialized regulatory research.
• Analyzes and informs management about changes in regulations or imminent new regulations.
• Coordinates / carries out and follows up until its achievement to the sanitary products registration plans.
• Participates in multidisciplinary product launch projects, provides input, requests documents, provides regulatory information necessary to specify the registration actions and meets the dates for regulatory activities.
• Bachelor's Degree in Pharmaceutical careers.
• 3-5 years of experience in regulatory matters, in multinational companies of consumer goods (preferred), chemical, pharmaceutical and/or agricultural products, or government agencies or consulting firms that work with these companies.
• Knowledge of federal and state regulations, including chemical product inventories and product compliance (preferred).
• Ability to influence and be a part of a high performance environment.
• Clear and concise communication skills with the ability to organize effective meetings and written materials that foster appropriate discussions and responsibility.
• Skills to work in an international context with different cultures.
• Skills to solve problems with the ability to lead to the final conclusion of the project.
• Results oriented.
• Strategic thinking applied to the details of the project.