Se necesita Specialist – Pitch & Pursuit Excellence, Strategy & Training
Randstad Argentina is looking for you!
We are recruiting Specialist – Pitch & Pursuit Excellence, Strategy & Training for integrates a high level SSC start up, for a prestigious mutinational law firm; to assist with the documentation of strategy for the Specialist function Pitch & Pursuit Excellence team, documentation of training programs that apply to PPE team, related Proposal Production Center (PPC) teams, business development, partners, and other stakeholders in the proposal process.
- Work with the Senior Manager – PPE, Strategy & Training to develop and document PPE team strategic pitch and pursuit processes to be communicated throughout the Firm in various forms
- Assist in creating various training programs to promote pitch and pursuit processes and best practices across the firm
- On occasion, deliver training sessions and proactively seek to evangelize the brand and expertise of the PPE team across the Firm
- Work closely with the PPE (including infrastructure and automation group) and PPC teams to fully understand the internal workings of the pitch function
- Conduct research and utilize creativity to assist the Senior Manager – PPE, Strategy & Training in generating new ideas and information, so that the processes evolve and PPE team maintains the highest levels of effectiveness
- Other special project assistance as needed by the PPE team
Technical skills, qualifications and experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Good relevant experience in BD/communications in professional services, with direct experience creating process and training programs
- Hands-on experience in proposal development and process development; documentation and training experience is a bonus
- Organization, project management, and ability to handle multiple projects on tight deadlines simultaneously
- Interpersonal skills to work/lead in remote teams of PPE, PPC, BD/marketing professionals, and other Firm PBS functions
- Fluent written and spoken English; additional language skills are a bonus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Design skills a plus
We offer very attractive hiring terms and benefits, directly with the company.
Working place: Puerto Madero
Working shift: 9am to 6pm
If you are looking for challenge, this is your opportunity!