Se necesita Senior Java Engineer
- About True North:
True North is the industry leader in driving Fintech forward.
Our team of 40+ business strategists, software architects, developers, and QA engineers work with our clients on building revolutionary products to change the status quo of the financial industry.
We have worked with many amazing clients and we're growing rapidly as this industry scales. Nearly $20 billion USD is invested each year in building revolutionary financial software companies. We are at the center of this.
We value growth and learning; you'll be given tremendous responsibility as you work on hard and interesting problems. You'll work with a globally distributed team (Our head offices are in San Francisco and Buenos Aires) and we also make sure to have a lot of fun too!
- What you'll do:
Our client Kashable's employee benefits program is a socially responsible financing solution for employees offered as an employer-sponsored voluntary benefit. Kashable deploys innovative technology to offer employees immediate access to low-cost credit that is based on their ability to repay. Eligible employees can take a Kashable loan online in a matter of minutes and repay them through automatic payroll deductions over several months. Kashable offers an economical, fast, and responsible alternative to employees that may otherwise be driven to take loans against retirement plans, predatory lenders or high rate credit cards to bridge short term gaps in their finances.Being the first engineer assigned to this account dictates that you will need to learn and understand Kashable’s business model and establish a solid relationship of trust with the client. By doing this, another key element will be developing new opportunities within Kashable to grow a development team and become its leader.
- What you are:
● Extensive experience with Java 8. Older Java versions are acceptable too. (8+ years)● Experience with Java lambda expressions.● Experience with Spring and Spring Security● JDBC and JMS● Strong SQL background● Working knowledge of a distributed microservices architecture● Understand Enterprise messaging (Apache MQ, RabbitMQ, others)● Practical working knowledge of encryption protocols (SSL, TLS, HTTPS, SFTP, SSH)● 10+ years of work experience as a software engineer. (Highly desirable)● Python experience. (Highly desirable)
- What we offer:
- Flex hours.
- Open-door office policy.
- Benefits a-la-carte to cover your monthly expenses.
- Language lessons to master your English skills.
- 5 PTOs – personal days off to use at your leisure.
- Friday Happy Hours to kick off the weekend!
- Profit Sharing – be part of our success.
- Referral Plan – the best bring the best, and get a sizeable bonus for it!
- Office mobility – you can work from any of our offices throughout Argentina.
- Up to 3 WFH.