Se necesita Senior Analyst – Internal Communications.
Multinational company is looking for a Senior Analyst – Internal Communications.
This role is responsible for leading internal communications and for supporting external communications efforts in the market. He/She will work directly with the Country Manager and his leadership team and will lead the development and implementation of communications strategies that enable this group to effectively deliver business results.
- Champion our cultural evolution to be more agile and passionate about innovation, collaboration and customer focus. Influence company leaders to embrace strategies and programs to cultivate consumer obsession and drive business results
- Lead, develop and execute strategic internal communications programs that align with the company’s corporate business priorities as well as shapes employee engagement and culture
- Provide executive communications, counsel and execution for Country Manager and his leadership team
- Execute quarterly meetings or regular messages, as well as other employee events and communications, to ensure visibility to the company’s performance, progress and purpose
- Collaborate with the HR business partners and Marketing on communications related to organizational structure, change initiatives and culture activation
- Serve as the communications representative of enterprise-wide initiatives related to these organizations
- Draft communications including announcements, presentations, messages, talking points, emails, speeches, etc.
- Works cross-functionally to activate our new employee value proposition and purpose
- Serve as a team member of the Latin America internal communications team
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field
- Minimum of 3 + years experience in a communications role in an agency or a company (Internal Communications) of similar or larger size, in which responsible for managing communications for a specific function (i.e. Marketing, Finance, Strategy)
- C-Suite engagement experience is required
- Experience working on employee channel platform architecture strategy, including Microsoft Teams and Yammer. Facebook Workplace and other similar tools are a plus
- External Communications and Public Affairs experience will be also a plus
- Executive leadership characteristics with regard to: Communications, collaboration, integrity, critical thinking and ability to balance ambiguity
- Ability to connect business strategy to coordinated communications campaigns and tactics
- Well-developed storytelling skills; ability to write quickly and clearly for consumer communications, social media, video, town halls, etc.
- Ability to collaborate with people at all levels, especially senior leaders
- Effectively balances pressures and demands from multiple clients and challenging priorities
- Confident, collaborative self-sufficient leader who has a passion for communications
- Ambitious attitude with excellent judgement, and the ability to drive coverage, conversation, engagement, and relevance
- Excellent (and vigilant) editing and alignment skills
- Understand nuances, comfortable working in gray areas – all with the highest personal integrity
- English proficiency is mandatory. Portuguese is a plus.