Se necesita Senior Analyst Consumer Insights
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It’s time for you to Make It at Mondelez International.
Mondelez International is looking for vacancy: Senior Analyst Consumer Insights.
As an Insights Sr Analyst, you will report into the Manager of Consumer Insights while working directly with the brand and sales marketing teams to develop and deliver an insights agenda with a focus on driving more consumer centric commercial strategies that help build brand equity, sales and growth for the company.
We are looking for a constant insight seeker, who understands the importance of looking for consumer input within the available sources (syndicated data, market level data, digital analytics, retailer customer data, and consumer trends) as well as new and disruptive tools to ¨represent¨ the voice of the consumer. As a member of the insights team, you need to develop ability to work with ambiguous, inconsistent, or data gaps.
We would like to incorporate to the team a digital mindset, someone capable of diving social media as a key resource, and to transform the use of this information, influencing business teams to consumer centric activations and plans. Bring inside what´s happening outside and turn into relevant input for brands to define action plans.
- Discover and communicate game-changing and actionable insights, in particular sources of growth, across the organization as the bases for strategy development and planning.
- Lead the translation of insights into a culturally-relevant strategies, opportunities and value propositions, and articulate implications and impacts for business.
- Lead the day-to-day project management needs across a wide variety of global research methodologies and suppliers.
- Foster an intellectually curious culture.
- Appropriate Degree.
- Experience in digital projects or entrepreneurial startups.
- Have experience using design thinking/Agile methodologies principles to identify and surface innovative business opportunities.
- Have experience working directly with Marketing teams and designing, executing, and analyzing primary & secondary data sources.
- Show learning ability to develop understanding of research initiatives related to consumer, category, brand and shopper.
- Knowing the Business: Can easily see how insights/research learning can have businesses impact and always frames up research/knowledge generating efforts to a business decision.
- Possess the ability to communicate complex information and implications both verbally and in written presentations to communicate a clear, compelling and cohesive narrative
- Fluent English.
- Strong collaborator: Interested and motivated by working with others. Actively creates and participates in opportunities to co-create solutions for brands.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!