Se necesita Security Manager
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It at Mondelēz International.
Mondelēz International is looking for vacancy: Security Manager
The Security Manager Southern Cone will be responsible for developing, implementing, leading, and providing guidance to the business to execute the strategic components of the global security program for markets within the Southern Cone Area. The individual will provide assurance that the business (particularly Sales and Manufacturing) has the knowledge and tools to execute security activities and address security issues in compliance with corporate policies, standards, guidelines, and legal and regulatory requirements. Accordingly, the Security Manager Southern Cone is responsible for helping to identify and mitigate existing and potential risks that can affect the Company’s people, products, and premises.
- Supports the planning, development, and implementation of security plans, programs and processes, including, for example, physical security, executive protection, food defense, security incident management and emergency planning within budgetary limits of the budget owner (usually Manufacturing) as well as any budget items owned by Global Security.
- Provides leadership and coaching to the Global Security team members, as well as security resources outside Global Security (e.g., Facility Security Coordinators in Manufacturing) by communicating and modeling the company’s values, Code of Conduct, and leadership imperatives to contribute to the professional development of the team.
- Conducts and/or maintains oversight of security-related investigations (e.g., theft, sabotage, physical threats) in accordance with direction and instructions from Business Integrity.
- Interacts with MDLZ facility security resources and third-party security providers to ensure the delivery of high-quality security services along with the best use of company resources.
- Maintains a good working knowledge of relevant industry trends and security issues.
- Operates as an effective contributor to the LA Global Security team, the Legal and Corporate & Government Affairs team in Southern Cone, and with Corporate & Legal Affairs colleagues outside of LA.
- Provides advice and guidance to the Southern Cone business management on all security situations and possible exposures that could result in the loss or misappropriation of assets.
- Serves as a contributing member to the Southern Cone Special Situations Management (SSM) team.
- Develops relationships with law enforcement agencies, security providers, and private sector counterparts throughout the Southern Cone Area.
- College degree preferred.
- At least 7 years’ experience in the military, law enforcement or private security sector.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Impeccable professional and personal integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to include public speaking, in both English and Spanish.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of security management in a major multi-national enterprise.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills, with the ability to understand business objectives and influence senior management.
- Sound administrative and procedural skills alongside proven experience and direct involvement in day-to-day operations.
- Proactive style with the ability to reply quickly to incidents while maintaining a sense of cooperation.
- Knowledge of and appreciation for leveraging technology to address security risks, to provide information to colleagues and business partners, and to collaborate in developing, identifying, and deploying best practices.
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelēz International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelēz International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!