Se necesita Record-To-Report (R2R) Reporting Specialist
Randstad Argentina is looking for you!
We are looking a R2R Reporting Specialist to be responsible for managing small and large scale reporting projects aimed at improving and streamlining business processes, designing reports and analysing data to meet business needs.
To conduct full lifecycle activities including requirements analysis and design; organize unstructured data and continually improve reporting capabilities; and leverage appropriate business intelligence platforms to deliver standard yet flexible options to internal and external customers in an efficient manner.Interpret quantitative and qualitative data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data, and review trends of bad data to identify problems with data capture, design and architecture
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Create and maintain documentation around data handling activities and customer reporting processes
- Design and build standard reports and dashboards using multiple sources of data for various business processes and provide analytical insights to stakeholders, where appropriate
- Leverage technical skills and background to automate processes where possible and develop bespoke solutions (e.g. macros, scripts, etc.) to solve business problems as they arise
- Continually seek new and innovative ways to provide value-added financial and non-financial data to senior leadership and colleagues around the Firm
- Provide data to assist with various Firm initiatives and processes, including FP&A activities, partner compensation, profitability, diversity and inclusion, and other areas of high priority
- Responsible for developing and executing training for end-users, including lawyers, in-market business partners, and functional teams
- Help design the global reporting taxonomy and ensure that it is clearly communicated along with close governance around its application
Technical skills, qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree focusing on Financial Management, Accounting, Data Analytics, Statistics or other related areas
- Good relevant post-qualification experience in corporate financial management, financial reporting or professional services
- Extensive hands-on experience in using SAP Business Objects
- Enterprise Tools, Tableau, PowerBI, and other analytics/visualization tools
- Expert-level skills in Excel including experience in VBA, Data Models (e.g. Power Query, PowerPivot) and BI/BW
- Proven ability to influence, interact and consult with senior leaders regarding finance processes, guidelines and compliances
- Good organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team player with the ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to perform all role responsibilities in fluent written and spoken English is exclusive
- High degree of attention to detail
- Proactive and motivated approach
We offer very attractive hiring terms and benefits, directly with the company.
Working place: Puerto Madero
Working shift: 9am to 6pm
If you are looking for challenge, this is your opportunity!