Se necesita Record-To-Report (R2R) Master Data Analyst
Randstad Argentina is looking for you!
We are recruiting R2R Master Data Analyst for a high level SSC star up, for a prestigious multinational company.
To support financial operations by maintaining, monitoring and analysing financial master data (vendors, payers, etc.) and ensuring data integrity between key systems within the Firm; and implement and maintain processes to support the quality of master data.
- Enter and modify master data into SAP
- Reconcile master records between SAP, Intapp and other key business systems
- Perform data analysis and perform tasks for master records clean-up initiatives
- Understand, comply and actively promote the firm's data governance policies
- Maintain documentation for master data maintenance processes and instructional manuals
- Collaborate with business functions on issues related to payers, clients, matters, vendors and other aspects of master data
- Respond to in-market queries regarding master data
- Perform periodic data maintenance activities as specified by the team lead
- Understand the relationship between various master data components and their impact on the Firm's business operations (e.g., clients vs.payers)
- Provide master data services within established service level agreements
Technical skills, qualifications and experience
- BA or BS in Finance or other Business discipline
- Good demonstrable experience in a relevant field (data governance and/or Shared Service Center is preferred)
- Expert-level knowledge of MS Excel with prior experience with SQL, PowerPivot, Power BI, Service Now.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Business proficiency in written and oral English
We offer very attractive hiring terms and benefits, directly with the company.
Working place: Puerto Madero
Working shift: 9am to 6pm
If you are looking for challenge, this is your opportunity!