Se necesita Project Financial Analyst I
1. Supports Business Unit Controller in:
· Records revenue each month for Unit, Fee for Service and Fixed Price contracts;
· Loads project budgets into Oracle/Revenue Wizard and maintaining key member lists (project set up) and other project data in Oracle and associated systems and schedules;
· Drafts project level actual versus budget/forecast variance analysis monthly as well as monthly reports for distribution in analyzing monthly results;
· Drafts monthly forecasting of financial results (backlog);
· Meets established deadlines for Revenue and Backlog submittals;
· Timely preparation of project close out reconciliations;
· Reviews, with assistance, executed Work Orders and Change Orders for bonus or other anomalies.
2. Works closely with Business Unit Controller to:
· Captures, assesses and consolidates results; and
· Drafts key reports such as annual cost and expense budgets, cost rates, cost and expense forecasting, monthly utilization, headcount, revenue backlog analysis, and/or gross profit for assigned area.
· Updates predefined reports.
3. Attends project meetings as applicable to support assigned areas. Attends project kick-off meetings to capture and process relevant data for set up of newly awarded projects onto financial systems and schedules. Attends monthly project review (MPRs) meetings to ensure understanding/concurrence of project status, potential issues and the accuracy of the forecast.
4. Monitors the overall health of assigned projects including but not limited to revenues, gross profit, receivables, and unbilled amounts as well as project close outs and reconciliation