Se necesita Procure to Pay Manager
Vos podés hacer la diferencia, ¡dejanos tu cv!
En Randstad nos moviliza ayudar a las personas y a las organizaciones a desarrollar todo su potencial. Ese es el compromiso que asumimos como compañía en todo el mundo, un compromiso que nos impulsa a ir más allá para lograr que nuestros clientes y candidatos alcancen el éxito. ¿Cómo lo hacemos?, combinando nuestra pasión por las personas con el poder de la tecnología, creando experiencias más humanas, que nos permitan ser una fuente de inspiración y apoyo para quienes nos eligen. Porque estamos convencidos de que mejores personas hacen mejores empresas.
To provide operations leadership of the Procure-to-Pay (P2P) team and continuous improvement across the Finance organization. .
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the P2P team to deliver stakeholder value through execution of global P2P polices, operational metrics, and service level agreements
- Demonstrate extensive technical and professional knowledge of Procurement and Accounts Payable and use Firm technology, systems, tools, and processes to provide best-in-class service
- Act as escalation point of contact for service related issues and utilize effective problem solving to manage stakeholder expectations
- Motivate and inspire team of direct reports by promoting teamwork and sharing of best practices across the P2P teams and subject matter experts
- Provide and encourage timely, clear, and constructive feedback within and across P2P teams
Model behaviour consistent with the Firm's values which others respect and learn from
Main Skills needed:
- Graduate of any business-related course, preferably Accounting or Finance
- Extensive experience in Procurement or Accounts Payable in an organization with strong background in ERP
- Previous experience of developing and leading a high performing team
- Experience in handling billing/accounting for a Process Outsourcing Firm would be a significant advantage
- Proven understanding of the core principals of procurement and accounts payable
- Ability to perform all role responsibilities in fluent written and spoken English and Spanish is a prerequisite
- Microsoft Office suite of products (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Any legal billing software experience
- SAP experience an advantage
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Team player attitude
- High attention to detail and has keen organizational skills
- Ability to make effective, accurate decisions and judgment calls
- Effective time and task management essential to meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of best practices related to vendor invoice payment service delivery
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word,
- Must be confident to escalate and ask questions, especially when being asked to deviate from standard processes.
- Knowledge and experience of financial systems (SAP preferred but not required)
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands, including learning new skills when required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative
We hope you are excited about this opportunity.
To take the next step, please apply today!