Se necesita Practice & Industry Group Administrator / Administrative Assistance
Randstad Argentina is looking for you!
We are recruiting Practice and Industry Group (PG/IG) Administrator for integrates a high level SSC start up, for a prestigious mutinational law firm.
The PG/IG Administrator provide administrative support to the Firm's global and regional practice and industry groups to help advance their strategic goals and activities..
Provision of administrative support in the areas of:
- Group administration : Calendaring/coordination of SC conference calls and/or internal webinars, maintenance of membership lists and internal and client DLs, production of materials for training and/or induction programs, provision upon request of readily available Group information)
- Communications: Formatting and circulation of internal and external newsletters/alerts/surveys and other communication
- Infrastructure maintenance and content management : Organization and maintenance of Group databases and resource tools, development of minor updates of capability statements, key deals lists, practice/industry group descriptions, brochure copy, awards/credentials lists and directory ranking summaries
- Programme support for Group meetings, client-facing webinars, and other BD events: Preparation and distribution of invitations and agenda notices, registration tracking, formatting and organization of presentation materials, creation and update of contact lists and other meeting materials; assistance in post-meeting follow-up; liaising with Global Meetings & Events on logistical arrangements; provision of support on the ground where possible
- Project administration and tracking: Assistance in coordination of internal Group projects/key initiatives, including creation and maintenance of progress trackers and solicitation of updates to the same; tracking and/or recording of orders/downloads of handbooks and subscriptions to publications; monitoring of press mentions and rankings
- Budget and expense management: Tracking and reporting on group expenses relative to budget; preparation of Group meeting/event budgets and expense guidelines, and track/reallocate expenses after the meeting/event; extraction of Group financial reports from the Finance Portal
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience supporting business development, teams or senior leaders in a corporation
- Strong organizational, relationship management and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated assertiveness, ability to prioritize and work independently with limited supervision
- Strong analytical skills
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written English
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience working in an international organization a plus, particularly working with teams in North America, Europe and Asia
- Prior experience working in a virtual team setting preferred but not required
We offer very attractive hiring terms and benefits, directly with the company.
Working place: Puerto Madero
Working shift: 11hs – 20hs
If you are looking for challenge, this is your opportunity!