Se necesita Practice and Industry Group Administrator (CABA)
At New Talent, we are looking for our Client BM Global Services Buenos Aires (Important Multinational Professional Services Company in the process of Start up in Buenos Aires, Argentina), a Practice and Industry Group Administrator to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
Role Purpose: Provide administrative support to the Firm's global and regional practice and industry groups to help advance their strategic goals and activities
Skills: Service Vocation, Proactive, Responsible, Able to work under Pressure, Ability to Communicate effectively, Influence, Consulting Skills, Strong Analytical skills, Organized. Strong organizational, relationship management and follow-up skills. Demonstrated assertiveness, ability to prioritize and work independently with limited supervision. Strong analytical skills. A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Openness for Intercultural Collaboration.
Academic Credentials: Relevant University degree, preferably in Business and Marketing
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
Language level: Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish; Portuguese is a plus
· Minimum of 3 year in a relevant field (Professional Services Firm and/or Shared Service Centre is preferred).
· A minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience supporting business development teams or senior leaders in a corporation
· Experience working in an international organization a plus, particularly working with teams in North America, Europe and Asia
· Prior experience working in a virtual team setting preferred but not required
Provision of administrative support in the areas of
- Group administration
- Infrastructure maintenance and content management
- Programme support for Group meetings, client-facing webinars, and other BD events
- Project administration and tracking
- Budget and expense management
Full Time position
Excellent contracting conditions and important benefits
Please send your CV in Spanish and English.
We are waiting for your application!