Se necesita PG Administration Services Supervisor (CABA)
At New Talent, we are looking for our Client BM Global Services Buenos Aires (Important Multinational Professional Services Company in the process of Start up in Buenos Aires, Argentina), a PG Administration Services Supervisor to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
Role Purpose: The PG Admin Supervisor is responsible for day-to-day administration and workflow management of PG Administrators. In addition to fulfilling admin requests from the BD teams of the Firm’s global and regional practice and industry groups, this position works closely with the PG Admin Manager in developing productivity and process improvements within the PG Administration team and promoting learning and development for the proficiency and professional growth of team members.
Skills: Service vocation, Proactive, Responsible, Able to work under Pressure, Ability to Communicate effectively, Influence, Consulting Skills. Well-developed organization, communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor staff, inclusive of diligently addressing performance concerns and work in a collaborative environment. Organized, detail-oriented individual with strong project management skills, and ability to work on multiple tasks with competing deadlines. High level of discretion, diplomacy and a commitment to maintaining the highest level of confidentiality. Openness for Intercultural Collaboration.
Academic Credentials: Relevant University degree, preferably in Business and Marketing
· Proficient with MS Office suite of products, experience with other legal industry specific software a plus
Language level: Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish; Portuguese is a plus
· Minimum of 3 years in a relevant field (Professional Services Firm and/or Shared Service Centre is preferred).
· Strong relevant experience with BD/marketing/office administration skills, preferably in a law firm, back office or professional services environment
- Supervise workflow and training of PG Administrators, overseeing all aspects of staff performance and attendance
- Determine optimal staffing requirements and utilization, monitoring workloads
- Assist with recruiting and hiring, orientation, training and integration of new hires
- Routinely asses performance and give regular/timely feedback; assist with performance development plans as necessary
- Manage annual performance evaluation and compensation processes in collaboration with the PG Admin Manager
- Help advance employee relations and career development
- Provide counselling and conflict resolution when appropriate and escalate to the PG Admin Manager and/or human resources as necessary
- Drive a high performance culture that is positive, client-focused, and team-oriented
- Collaborate with the PG Admin Manager in facilitating meetings, including scheduling and taking minutes
- Fulfil administration requests from practice/industry groups
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned
Full Time position
Excellent contracting conditions and important benefits
Please send your CV in Spanish and English.
We are waiting for your application!