Se necesita Payroll Manager
The GES (Global Employee Service) Argentina Payroll Manager will be responsible for actively manage Payroll team for over 2,500 employees. You'll be shaping the payroll process to become more automated and scalable through the use of better systems. This position will foster relationships with senior internal stakeholders by establishing and maintaining exceptional business relationships and working collaboratively with other corporate and country level teams including HR, Comp and Executive Comp, Global Mobility, Legal, Tax and Technology. The incumbent is expected to manage day to day payroll operations, support new and existing pay programs (local and global), manage vendor contracts and relationships, and drive process standardization, automation, and improvement in the controls for payroll and ensures process efficiency and effectiveness.
What You’ll Do
- Develop payroll tactical operating model within the context of a rapidly evolving Shared Service Center
- Drive appropriate consistent processes and coordinate efforts towards compliance global process standardization and robustness of controls and resiliency
- Manage the retro off cycles and current pay calculations, balancing, settling and closing the payrolls
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements; ensure compliance with internal policies and controls, as well as compliance with external laws, regulatory guidance and Union
- Ensure on-going, quarterly and Year-End reporting is balanced and filed in accordance with legislation and deadlines are met
- Establish partnerships with third party vendors to ensure effective service delivery
- Manage the global payroll vendor relationship
- Provide audit and oversight to the team's activities and processes, ensuring that pertinent internal and external compliance and government interaction standards are met, including Standard operational procedures.
- Implement and leverage technology that best fits our program and needs
- Manage, develop and successfully mentor 3- 4 payroll associates
- Maintain payroll processing documentation and any other reference material used by the payroll department or it’s business partners
- Partner with the HR Accounting team to successfully reconcile payroll accounts, balances and accruals.
Specific skills and experience required:
- +10 years of SAP payroll management experience with an in house processing model
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Human Resources preferred
- A strong understanding of equity compensation and how it impacts ordinary income and related tax withholdings.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to meet deadlines in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment with great accuracy
- Proven knowledge of accounting standards/procedures related to audits and local regulations, along with country specific pay practices
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on creating and manipulating Excel pivot tables and V-lookups
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR/Payroll systems, Time and Attendance systems and reporting tools
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
- Proven experience leading teams in a complex, highly regulated and volatile environment.