Se necesita Payroll Analyst
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It’s time for you to Make It at Mondelez International.
Mondelez International is looking for vacancy: Payroll Analyst.
The Payroll Analyst will deliver against the strategies and programs as determined by Region and Corporate Functions, as well as their Team Lead and Payroll Lead. As part of the Payroll Operations team, they will provide outstanding support to our employees, assigned by line leadership and functional teams as needed for their assigned countries. Among their responsibilities are: perform day-to-day transactions, data entry, time processing, payroll changes, payroll processing and distribution; and also participate in projects related to our scope of services.
Analytical and customer service skills are key for the success of this role, as well as a strong vision to identify process improvement opportunities, and implement them.
- Control, evaluate all the information that impacts the employees pay provided by HR Teams, in regards to all employee life events, additional incidences, time & attendance that needs to be inputted into the Payroll System.
- Responsible to execute payroll processes and analyze payroll calculations for on-cycle and off-cycle payrolls (weekly, biweekly, and monthly) and any exceptions requests for the countries they own. This includes having control of all the Payroll incidences to be processed on time and accurately, as well as adhering to the Payroll calendar events accordingly.
- Responsible to ensure all country statutory reports and payments are done on time according to local government’s time.
- Responsible for providing Payroll guidance to the employees within their defined scope, and responding to all inquiries within service level agreements.
- Responsible for relationships with our regional Payroll vendors, on a day to day operations (where applicable).
- Ensure all regulatory updates that impact employees pay are done in the Payroll system (or by the Payroll vendor in their system), so we can guarantee the labor law is executed and avoid any risks of penalties to the company.
- Ensure all labor laws are adhered to and verify compliance.
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or related field.
- Min. 2 years Functional Work Experience.
- Min. 1 year Credible Activist:
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people.
- Is credible: respected, admired and listened to.
- Is active: offers a point of view, takes a position, challenges assumptions.
- Min. 2 years Relevant business experience/skills in Payroll.
- Min. 1 year Experience managing teams in a Shared Services environment running multi-country payrolls.
- Max. 2 years Experience migrating countries to a Shared Services Center.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Oral).
- Ability to work in a multi office/time zone/cross-cultural environment.
- Language Skills: English and Spanish; Additional languages are a definite plus.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!