Se necesita Merchandising Route To Market
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined. ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future. We provide our portfolio companies with access to AbInBev’s vast network of subject matter experts, unparalleled supply chain capabilities, route-to-market expertise, and marketing properties and partnerships to their supercharge growth.
We like to say that we hire people who are better than we are! At ZX Ventures, we focus on being our best and working with the best people we can. Working and developing talent makes every day exciting, helps us continually think outside the box, and gives us reason to believe that we can achieve the impossible. When you bring the best to the table the potential for growth is limitless! One of the keys to our creative growth is diversity. While ZX Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that appreciates all types of diversity, we're also seeking more than just beer experts. Our company includes those with backgrounds in design, technology, other beverages, and the business world at large. We are looking for a diversity of personal backgrounds, nontraditional life experiences, and wide-ranging work histories. ZX Ventures believes a team with diversity of thought is a team with all the answers. Having the ideal teams on board and engaged keeps us ahead of the curve! It’s not just the present that benefits from being surrounded by the best: it’s the key to our future too. We at ZX Ventures are here for the long-run and we believe in building long-term careers with our incredible people and promoting them at the pace of their own talent.
- Optimizes Route to Market processes in established territories via close collaboration with local teams.
- Piloting and Implementing new initiatives with 3rd Party Wholesalers that sell ZX/ABI brands.
- Deploying Tech Sales solutions and capability-boosting processes within ZX.
- Sales process implementation
- POC Segmentation
- High End team alignment and synergies
- B2B, tel-sell, 4th tier management
- Tech Sales Platforms Implementation
- Trade Marketing and/or Field Sales Management Experience preferred
- Advanced Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.