Se necesita Marketing intelligence Manager
The Marketing Intelligence Manager is responsible for driving business value through data.
The successful candidate will have an excellent, in-depth level of knowledge of digital marketing, along with experience in strategic and analytical management of B2B digital campaigns.
• translate data analytics into actionable insights to drive campaign optimization as well as conducting and advising on web conversion optimization and web personalization.
• be directly responsible for setting digital campaigns KPIs, for tracking and optimization during campaigns and for the search strategy
• have to analyze content and understand lead nurturing campaigns to feed and enrich strategies.
• accountable for paid performance tracking, SEO analytics, website analytics and social analytics.
• Provide analysis, reporting and insights based on data results and best practices
• Leverage data to gain insight into trends
• Has 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics
• Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing campaigns
• Experience in working within a B2B business intelligence environment
• Strong experience in data analysis techniques
• Ability to use data visualization techniques to tell a story and be able to articulate findings to clients
• Experience working with reporting, analysis and visualization software (eg Tableau / Power BI)
• Fluent in English
• Aim to be part of a team and work collaboratively
• Passion for the digital world and its implications for business
• Logical thinker with ‘data mindset’
• Self-driven and motivated to add value to the team