Se necesita Manager Category Revenue Planning
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It at Mondelēz International.
Mondelēz International is looking for vacancy: Manager Category Revenue Planning
As the primary sales contact for each category, is accountable for the overall category commercial plan for the BU (by customer & RE) vs AC plan and IBP process. Owns the cross-functional alignment and Marketing plan, delivering against the budgets & resources to achieve the sales plan, in conjunction with the sales and category team, Finance, Demand planning & CS&L.
- Owns process, governance & communication for the category commercial plan & results
- Defines the strategy & budgets required to deliver the AC targets & IBP phasing of sales forecast / execution
- The category promotional strategy across channels and customers
- The delivery of the category GTN target
- The category forecast across channels and customers
- The category performance across channels (RE’s) and customers
- Sales input (bottom up forecast) to the IBP process
- DEFINES: – Define the annual bottom – up customer / channel plan to meet the BU AC targets & IBP forecast
- Define required investments / resources & enablers for effective execution by customer & channel
- In conjunction with finance, demand planning & CS&L deliver the month / QTR & AC target
- Ensure that the perfect store standards are planned across customers & retail environments
- Review customer & channel plan performance & profitability.
- Deliver innovation to market on time in full.
- Deliver category big bet activity plan.
- Drive targets for distribution & visibility via perfect store.
- Adjust plans as needed to hit overall objectives.
- Manage to trade spend budgets, promotion plans & improve customer profitability.
- APPLY & SUSTAIN:
- Customer / channel reviews: Monitor KPIs to ensure Health & Performance.
- Sales & marketing planning briefings & business reviews.
- Deliver customer & channel ROI.
- LEVERAGE & IMPROVE:
- Prioritize change / improvement initiatives.
- Define and manage the deployment of the IBP processes & application.
- Continuous improvement of the standard & quality of business delivery.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Adminstration or similar needed. Postgraduate study preferred.
- At least 6 to 8 years experience in Marketing, Trade Marketing & Sales Positions (min 2 of them) in multi-national companies (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industries). Considering that should develop and lead plans including every business aspects.
- English required.
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelēz International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelēz International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!