Se necesita Legal Entity Controller
Legal Entity Controller (“LECs”) is responsible for assuring the completeness and accuracy of the legal entity financial statements and management financial reporting. The LEC ensures that other functional areas execute their identified responsibilities in a manner that maintains the accuracy of the books and records and escalates issues to the SFO or Regional Controller. The LEC reports to the SFO in the location.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the integrity (timeliness, accuracy and completeness) of the legal entity financials both submitted to Corporate in line with U.S. GAAP, and maintained locally under local GAAP, including International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Manage the financial reporting, governance and control of legal entities, including entities dedicated to IB businesses and those utilized for booking non-IB activity.
- Ensure that business booking in the legal entities complies with the applicable regulatory requirements.
- Manage the external relationships with regulators and auditors, working where appropriate with Compliance.
- Ensure the optimal use of the Legal Entities, influence LE structure, agenda and strategy.
- Ensure adequate capital management and financial ratios of the legal entities.
- Ensure understanding of local markets opportunities and constraints for doing business in the international locations.
- Responsible for the management and execution of the Finance activity.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the control environment and the adequate governance of the legal entities.
- Accounting knowledge (accounting designation or enrollment in accounting program preferred).
- Control focus and mindset.
- Very good command in time management and setting of priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to enable effective interaction with client groups.
- Ability to function in a time sensitive role with strict deadlines.
- Product and business knowledge to support local businesses.
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented.
- Ability to understand system flows, procedures etc.
- Ability to work in a diverse and multicultural environment, to work alone and in a team structure.
- Proactive attitude and learning interest.
- Public accountant or bachelor degree in Business Administration (with accounting background).
- Previous Team management experience (team builder)
- Working for Financial Institutions or External Audit Firms is preferred
- Fluid in English
- Knowledge on SAP is a plus
- Knowledge of Excel, word and PowerPoint (advanced)