Se necesita Junior Brand Manager Chocolate & Candies
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It at Mondelēz International.
Mondelēz International is looking for vacancy: Junior Brand Manager Local Brands Chocolate & Candies
Manage Local Chocolate Brands for Southern Cone (Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay).
- This position will be a part of the Chocolate, Gums & Candies team for Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay, in charge of iconic brands such as Cadbury, Shot, Mantecol, Halls which are very relevant among out Consumers and Customers.
- This role will be responsible of managing, developing and implementing the brand’s business plan, and developing Cadbury, Shot, Mantecol, Halls strategy in collaboration with Trade, SIA, Sales, R&D, ISC.
- Bachelor's degree in administration, marketing or industrial engineer.
- 5-10 years of experience in Marketing departments.
- Consumer, customer & market dynamics knowledge and understanding.
- Advanced English.
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelēz International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelēz International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!