Se necesita Jr. Analyst, Record to Report (6 month contract)
- About SC Johnson:
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
- Primary Accountabilities:
- Prepare daily bank reconciliation and manage the fixed assets process.
- Involvement in internal and external audits and internal control activities.
- Accounting support to others areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related careers;
- Intermediate-Advanced level of English (required), Portuguese is a plus;
- 1 year of experience in accounting or/and auditing;
- Advanced level Excel;
- Experience with SAP (desirable);
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- High level analytical skills;
- Fixed-term contract (6 months)