Our client has been in business in Canada for over 17 years. They are developers of high capacity websites that are typically in the top 1000 websites by traffic volume in the world. Our clients’ sites often have over a million unique visitors a day. Working with them will expose candidates to large site scaling issues and solutions. Not only are we innovative but we utilize leading edge technology.
. Requisitos:Must have:
- Good communication skills in English.
- 3+ years of experience and/or Github account with clear code examples/projects.
- Knowledge of common browser debugging tools (Chrome Dev Tools, Firebug).
- Understanding of common cross-browser issues and workarounds.
- Ecmascript conventions, event-driven programming.
- Experience in developing standards-compliant markup, CSS based layouts or a few examples of work or contribution to bigger projects that validate against W3C.
- Efficiently export graphics out of design files with necessary and obvious manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop, optionally Illustrator.
- Strong organizational and estimation skills.
- Consume APIs and make use of JSON/XML formats efficiently.
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development.
Nice to have:
- Node, PHP, Python or any other skills to automate stuff.
- SASS, Less and similar CSS methodologies.
- Knowledge of how CSS Spritesheets work or Texture Packer.
- Make use of Regular Expressions.
- Competitive salary based on years of experience.
- Prepaid Health Plan.
- A positive work environment.