Although this position does not require design skills, the candidate is expected to know how to export graphics from Photoshop files or how to coordinate this task with more design oriented people. The skill set this position requires is listed below and it is more or less organized in order of importance from top to bottom.
. Requisitos:Must have:
- Good communication skills in English
- 3+ years of experience and/or Github account with clear code examples/projects
- Knowledge of common browser debugging tools (Chrome Dev Tools, Firebug)
- Understanding of common cross browser issues and workarounds
- 'Ecmascript conventions, event-driven programming
- Experience in developing standards compliant markup, CSS based layouts or a few examples of work or contribution to bigger projects that validate against W3C
- Efficiently export graphics out of design files with necessary and obvious manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop, optionally Illustrator.
- Strong organizational and estimation skills
- Consume APIs and make use of JSON/XML formats efficiently
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development
Nice to have:
- Node, PHP, Python or any other skills to automate stuff
- SASS, Less and similar CSS methodologies
- Knowledge of how CSS Spritesheets work or Texture Packer l Make use of Regular Expressions