Se necesita Internal Control & Compliance Sr Analyst
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. Chevron explores, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes fuels and other energy products; manufactures and sells petrochemical products; generates power; and develops future energy resources. Chevron values integrity, trust, diversity and ingenuity.
The Chevron Business Support Center (BASSC), located in Buenos Aires (Puerto Madero), Argentina, is accepting online applications for the position of Internal Control & Compliance Analyst. Successful candidates will join the BASSC Finance team. In addition to providing Finance support, the more than 500 professionals that work at BASSC, provide expert information technology, human resources and marketing services and solutions to Chevron partners around the globe.
The position will support Argentina and Venezuela Upstream organizations in matters related to Internal Control and Compliance (ICC), providing guidance on company policies, processes and procedures to detect and prevent errors and fraud; and to protect Chevron’s resources.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensure Corp. Compliance Program as applied is implemented for FSS BA
- Oversight Internal Audit reviews for FSS BA
- SOX program deployment, review & Coordination
- Prepare and present during Audit Committee meetings
- Responsible for preparation and analysis of monthly, quarterly, and annual Compliance & Internal Controls Corporate requirements.
- Coordinates efforts within the Buenos Aires workgroup.
- Coordinate master data changes
- Adhoc requests and process reviews from ICC perspective.
Required Qualification/Soft Skills:
- Experience with internal controls practices and compliance topics such as Sarbanes-Oxley testing
- Good Oratory/presentation skills.
- Leadership skills to support Management.
- Advanced English
BASSC pay and benefits are designed to be competitive and meet the diverse needs of our workforce.
- *Competitive base pay
- *Annual incentive award (bonus)
- *Work from home and flexible schedule options
- *Supplemental Life Insurance Plan
- *Family Health Premium Plan
- *Day Care Subsidy
- *Educational Assistance Program
- *English Lessons
- *Employee Assistance Program
- *Recognition & Award Program