Se necesita Inside Sales Analyst JR
The Inside Sales Analyst will be the first point of contact for welcoming new prospects entering the demand generation waterfall and focus on qualifying medium and enterprise size businesses to move them into the sales funnel.
This position is an important part of the Marketing team responsible for partnering and collaborating with Global Marketing and Sales teams. The role requires a strong ability to uncover and qualify leads by leveraging our demand generation practices, digital automation systems, and business intelligence via proactive & reactive outbound communication including telephone and email.
- Analyzes prospects’ needs to uncover business challenges and articulate business value to new business prospects.
- Communicates product information to prospects. Educates, identifies, qualifies, and cultivates new sales leads.
- Follows all best practices for maintaining Salesforce.com database accuracy and completeness by updating records regularly.
- Comprehensively utilizes marketing and sales tools such as LinkedIn, Salesforce.com, Sales Navigator and other tools to research opportunities and get acquainted to the current prospect scenario
- Provide feedback to marketing and sales leadership as needed to assist in optimizing campaign budget and strategy.
- Responsible for achieving quarterly targets such as number of qualified opportunities per campaign, pipeline creation, number of daily activities/tasks, call quality, appointment setting, and sales skills.
- Responds to inquiries via live chat, email, incoming and outbound calls.
- Assist in the creation of templates for prospect communication, including scripts, email template creation, and corporate messaging.
- Supports the company’s overall marketing efforts by following up on leads, inquiries, etc.
- Work on periodically calls/meetings with the sales reps/directors to make sure the territory strategy is working well and follow up all the opportunities generated status
- Exceptional time and project management skills with the ability to multitask required.
- Driven to exceed defined targets and quotas.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Familiar with various online tools like: WordPress, Radian6 or other social media monitoring tool, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google+, Youtube, Vimeo, Slideshare, Pinterest
- Familiar with online social media.
- Excellent written command of English, Portuguese will be a plus
- Can-do proactive attitude + able to work independently
- Organized with eye for detail + able to meet deadlines
- Basic knowledge and interest in Online Marketing activities
- Competitive Analysis
- Customer Needs Analysis
- Customer/Market Insight
- New Product Introduction (Sales, Marketing & Com)
- At least 2-year experience working within Sales or MKT Areas.
- Affinity with online applications and knowledge of web platforms (such as HubSpot) / Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of image/video editing software is a definite plus.
- Osde 310
- Flex time