Se necesita Innovation Marketing Manager
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It’s time for you to Make It at Mondelez International.
Mondelez International is looking for vacancy: Innovation Marketing Manager.
Lead key market growth initiatives both in terms of opportunity identification and then as project owners for the commercialization process in order to expand SC snacking framework and achieve long term growth targets. Align business, category & brand strategy with consumer-led insights to identify and implement growth initiatives.
Opportunity Identification: Applies in-depth understanding of Category, Consumer, Shopper, Customer and Brand, leveraging strong insight to identify white space opportunities to deliver growth:
- Connect the dots across multiple sources working with SIA to unearth powerful insights and identify growth opportunities.
- Applies learning to future innovation and renovation projects.
- Generates and develops ideas for innovation and renovation.
- Applies brand architecture to ensure brand led innovation to drive equity.
- Identify and develop white spaces as varied as geo expansions – new segments – new occasions.
- Applies insights to idea/growth planning and strategy creation.
- Participates and provides input PMR process constantly updating projects and opportunities.
- Develops 3 Y innovation funnel aligned with BU SP expectation.
Process Commercialization: Managing the innovation/commercialization Go-to-market process, through compliant application of the I2M process. Applies sound Project Management expertise, to planning, risk analysis and cross functional integration to deliver a seamless and efficient launch to market. Monitors innovation beyond the year of launch for long term success:
- Owns milestones, planning and cross-functional links in setting out work, implementation and evaluation in the regional/global context to assess opportunities and business complexities across geographies for their assigned projects
- Accountable to I2M standards and challenges assumptions to ensure compliance.
- Manages Stakeholders while influences and aligns to investment criteria.
- Ensures clarity on original idea (project winning bundle) to remain true to the consumer and not diluting the idea.
- Balance between internal stakeholders but also bringing the outside in, brings the external view to the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related fields (Degree preferred).
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing/Innovation/Insights in FMCG companies with multi-category.
- At least 3+ years of experience in E2E Project Management and Insights.
- At least 2 years presenting information to a top and/or Staff level management in a concise and persuasive manner. Willing to challenge and question.
- At least 5 years in a position that handles financials (P&L, Categories GM%, Net Contribution, Budget, Commercial Investment).
- Commercialization Process: Intermediate to Advanced.
- Opportunity Identification & Innovation Planning: Intermediate to Advanced.
- Advanced english level.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!