Se necesita Ingeniero de Ventas DX Argentina
ADT Security Services
Under general direction of the Distribution Sales Manager Midasur, profitably grows the distributed DX products business. Leads our channel optimization strategy for the assigned regions Argentina and Uruguay. Additionally, drives market share growth of DX products in Argentina and Uruguay.
1. Obtains sales orders through excellent account management including; creating, contacting and calling on distributors in the markets. Understanding of owners/end users, representatives, mechanical contractor, and consulting engineers to assist in project design and specifications toward both the customer’s and Johnson Controls best interests. Sales effort will target DX products distributors. Ensures growth of DX products through an optimized mix. Meets profit objectives.
2. Provides training to distributors and dealers through sales meetings to strengthen the distributors’ technical knowledge in sales skills and to further identify them with JCI brands.
3. Assures the achievement of the sales plan for the assigned areas of responsibility.
4. Supports the sales and distribution budget achievement, focusing on cost and profit results.
5. Responsible for creating and maintaining an effective distribution network in the region, based on sales budget achievement and credit analysis.
6. Responsible for consistent planning of effective sales activities to provide maximum selling time, with minimal travel and waiting time, and to create new business through organized prospecting and increase JCI’s share of business from assigned accounts.
7. Creates short-term and long-range planning for certain projects by an intricate progression of customer contacts and cooperation with other Sales Engineers, Sales Agents, Regions and Headquarters.
8. Analyzes customer needs with respect to several alternate solutions using DX products. Capable of using proprietary selection tools.
9. Maintains current knowledge of competitive products and systems characteristics, including knowledge of local competitive pricing and the ability to apply economic considerations: first cost, operating cost, owning cost, to projects on which he or she is working.
10. Completes financial analysis of DX products purchases.
11. Is responsible for order entry and execution, in accordance with Division policies and procedures.
12. Services the customer after the sale and during installation to ensure satisfaction and to promote future business. This includes assisting with obtaining drawing approval; timely release for fabrication; credit and legal coordination; providing customers with timely shipping information; job site visits with customers; service coordination; and occasional factory visits to help sell and execute specific products or projects.
13. Ensures that days receivables from customers are kept to pre set objectives.
14. Works closely with Regional Distribution Manager to define, establish and implement product strategy.
15. Active participation through distributors in bids for New Projects within assigned region.
Education / Experience
– Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering
– Minimum 3 years of sales experience. DX products experience preferred.
– Travel minimum 30% of the time.
– Microsoft Office
– Software for selection of HVAC equipment and controls systems preferred
– Advanced English preferred