Se necesita HR Manager
For International Company.
Location: Santa Fe Capital.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR, Business or Organisation Development.
· Considerable HR generalist experience within an international environment with extensive local employment law knowledge.
· Previous experience of managing complex employee relations across the region.
· Experience with HRIS systems.
· Experienced in developing resourcing strategy and interviewing.
· Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations.
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills (including English).
· Ability to operate with the highest level of integrity and confidentiality.
· Ability to exercise discretion, sound judgment, tact, and diplomacy in all communications.
· Excellent relationship management skills.
· Strong organisational and time management skills
· Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities.
· Demonstration of continuing professional development.
Main Aspects of Job:
· Assist in the development and delivery of the global strategic HR priorities across the business to provide an employee-oriented company culture that emphasises quality, continuous improvement, high performance, and employee retention and development.
· Work in partnership with the Argentina business leads to support and deliver the HR agenda for the region delivering an HR business partnering model
· Assist the Global HR Director in provisions of HR services, policies, and programs to ensure the engagement, retention and wellbeing (health and safety) of the workforce. The major areas are:
o Recruiting for all departments
o Policy documentation
o Employee relations and recognition
o Performance management and development cycle
o Company employee communication engagement
· Provide business and legal administration support.