Se necesita Health Safety Environmental Coordinator
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It at Mondelēz International.
Mondelēz International is looking for vacancy: Health Safety Enviromental Coordinator
This function will be responsible to build capability and support to managers of PLT and Core Teams on develop, implement and maintain in the Villa Mercedes Plant operating area, the company's Health and Safety management system according to HSE, PSM standards and related topics to ensure compliance with policies, objectives and corporate plans in this area, as well as national, provincial and governmental regulations, all aimed at minimizing the risks of safety non-compliances and damages.
Additionally, this function will be responsible to guaranteeing the execution of the security programs/processes at the facility level to provide overall site security guidance in order to ensure a safe and secure work environme.
- Participate actively in the development of the IL6S program with the objective of achieving an HSE sustainable culture in the core team used a skill matrix approach.
- Implement and keep alive the HSE management system adopted by the company, participating on development and implementation of communication campaigns for Health, Safety and environmental protection.
- Plan, organize, and implement annual training plans as a whole in accordance with the hazard identification, risk assessment, safety behaviors, sustainability programs, in conjunction with E&T Pillar.
- Audit and periodically evaluate the progress of the HSE management system to ensure a continuous improvement process. Participate on RCA of all incidents and accidents and follow up of action plans.
- Prepare and present reports and statistics of evolution of the HSE management system and KPI´s and KAI´s of the plant and sending to the BU Management.
- Assist all governmental inspections of Authorities related with this role.
- Coordinate the training of our emergency response team based on possible HSE and Process Safety emergencies in the plant.
- Maintain current and updated all relevant certificates and ratings necessary for the normal and correct operation of the plant to ensure compliance with legislation.
- Security Management Control in order to ensure security systems are maintained and function properly, reporting security related issues, managing contract security services, utilizing tools, guidelines, standards and processes provided by Global SecurityReach Global Security standards.
- Support the implementation of the Global Security Core Services, always aligning and consulting the GS Regional Security Managers and/or country based Security.
- Be the security representative on the Food Defense team, working closely on the conduction of TACCP (Threat Assessment Critical Control Point) for further development of action plans to achieve PAS 96 expectations.
- Actively participate with the security contact network within the area of responsibility.
- Collaborate with Local Special Situations Management Team for Special Situations impacting the site of his/her responsibility.
- University education as a graduate in occupational safety and health (or engineer with postgraduate in occupational health and safety).
- 3-4 years minimum on similar position.
- Strong knowledge of applicable legislation.
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Solid Office tools.
- Advanced Excel.
- Experience in TPM, Lean, 6Sigma, HPO concepts and PAS96 (desirable).
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelēz International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelēz International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!