Se necesita Financial Specialist
Randstad Argentina is looking for you!
We are looking for our Client, an Important Multinational Services Company, a Financial Specialist to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires focused on providing high quality services to our internal clients around the world.
We are seeking for professional with a strong orientation to Service and a strong analytical capacity. , Proactive, Responsible, Flexible, Optimistic, Excellent Communication skills, ability to solve problems, Openness for Intercultural Labor Interaction, Anticipation Capacity and interpretation of business needs.
- Last year students or Graduates in Accounting, Finance or other Business.
- CPA or equivalent certification is a plus
- Solid understanding of GAAP, IFRS and general accounting principles
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Language level: Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Work experience minimum of 2 years in a relevant field (SSC is preferred)
- Provide accounting support for unapplied cash receipts (e.g., retainers, client trust funds, etc.) and/or fixed assets.
- Act as the process Subject Matter Expert by providing on-the-job training/technical support
- to new team members.
- Document processes including writing up desktop procedures.
- Exercise strong analytical skills and sound professional judgment in complex situations.
- Perform complex account reconciliations and resolve the reconciling items in a timely manner.
- Perform period-end activities in accordance with the financial close schedules and the established guidelines.
- Respond to in-market queries and post accounting adjustments as required.
- Provide support for internal and external financial and statutory audits.
We offer very attractive hiring terms and benefits, directly with the company.
Working place: Puerto Madero
Working shift: 9am to 6pm