Se necesita Finance Analyst
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. Chevron explores, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes fuels and other energy products; manufactures and sells petrochemical products; generates power; and develops future energy resources. Chevron values integrity, trust, diversity and ingenuity.
The Chevron Business Support Center (BASSC), located in Buenos Aires (Puerto Madero), Argentina, is accepting online applications for the position of Sr/Ssr Accounting Analyst. Successful candidates will join the BASSC Finance team. In addition to providing Finance support, the more than 500 professionals that work at BASSC, provide expert information technology, human resources and marketing services and solutions to Chevron partners around the globe.
Responsibilities for this position:
*Understand and apply accounting fundamentals and principles to account for operational activities.
*Analyze financial information, select and gather data, and recommend or determine a course of action
*Analyze and reconcile accounts. Prepare income and balance sheet variance explanations.
*Execute closing and reporting activities.
*Identify and initiate work process improvements.
*Use sophisticated software and other technology, including JDE, SAP, Hyperion and the Microsoft® Office suite
*Commitment to achieve and maintain cohesive working relationships with internal partners and external customers
Required Experience and Qualifications:
– Accounting degree with at least 4/5 years of accounting work experience.
– Advanced English level. Candidates selected for an interview will be required to complete an English assessment test.
– Ability to listen carefully and use clear, concise oral and written skills to convey facts, present positions, and interpret policies.
– Relevant finance or accounting work experience (e.g. accounts payables, accounts reconciliation, inventory, fixed assets, general ledger, intercompany, exchange accounting, credits and receivables, SOX regulations, internal controls, Audit, Tax, Treasury).
– Enjoy working with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
– Display initiative and leadership, handling multiple job responsibilities, setting priorities, maintaining a high level of accomplishment, and implementing improvements to processes.
– Have the highest level of integrity and demonstrate commitment to uphold Chevron’s values and standards.
BASSC pay and benefits are designed to be competitive and meet the diverse needs of our workforce.
*Competitive base pay
*Annual incentive award (bonus)
*Work from home and flexible schedule options
*Supplemental Life Insurance Plan
*Family Health Premium Plan
*Day Care Subsidy
*Educational Assistance Program
*Employee Assistance Program
*Recognition & Award Program