Se necesita Facility Engineer (Data Center)
CONA CONSULTORES EN RRHH
Cona Consultores is looking for a Facility Engineer (Data Center) for an important Telecommunication Company. This role will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and maintenance (mechanical and electrical equipment) of the Data Center.
- Manage and supervise the day-to-day operations and maintenance of mechanical and electrical equipment in a data center.
- Identify risks and perform IDC vendor operation and maintenance quality assessment.
- As a technical professional for all facilities-related issues within the data center of Asia-Pacific , escalating to the HQ tech team as needed
- Perform RCA (root cause analysis) of critical equipment failures
- Troubleshoot and report of facility and data sever-level events within internal SLA
- Create and deploy new standard practices for technicians and IDC vendor support teams
- Provide training and guidance to operation team, such as MOP, SOP, EOP
- Ensure all EHS procedures are adhered to by vendor and Company staff
- Communicate complex technical information to a non-technical audience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a data center or other critical environment or 5+ years of technical training or experience with relevant data center facilities equipment
- Bachelors or above in applicable engineering field, mechanical or electrical
- Electrical or mechanical License
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid leadership and organizational skills
- Proven self-starter
- Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Good Speaking and Writing in English
Working address: Microcentro and Barracas
Working hours: 9 am to 6 pm.
In this role you will find a good environment to work in and interesting bunch of benefits!