Se necesita Executive Assistant
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Executive Director of a first level Shared Service Center.
- Provide daily administrative assistance, including travel reservations and spending of expenses.
- Prepare presentations, reports (in Word, PowerPoint or Excel), write internal communications and gather information; perform the analysis required to support these reports, under the direction of the supervisors
- Organize and coordinate schedules, appointments and meetings (including WebEx)
- Assist in the planning and execution of events, both internal and customer oriented.
- Attend meetings / calls in person when necessary to capture results for internal and external meetings
- Upload information on the company's intranet.
- Keep contact lists and intranet sites updated.
- Make subscriptions: track expiration dates, verify their use and interest in them and negotiate the terms with suppliers
- Be flexible to travel to business meetings when necessary
Skills and experience:
- Graduate professional
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including extensive experience with PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; excellent spelling and grammar; strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. Portuguese is a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team player.
- Discretion and understanding of confidentiality issues; diplomatic, reliable and discreet
- Work experience with multiple supervisors.
- Safe, enthusiastic and customer service oriented approach and the ability to work with many cultures, levels and experts within the firm
We offer effective and direct contracting with the company, excellent benefits package.
Workplace: Puerto Madero
Hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.