Se necesita Especialista de SEO
We are looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Optimize pages with SEO techniques. Work with the marketing team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement a link-building strategy. Track Link Building activities, directing efforts to seek opportunities to create links.
- Create monitoring reports to measure the outcome of SEO actions for quick decision-making.
- Recommend the creation of new pages and website structure with a focus on the generation of qualified traffic.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Knowledge and experience in WordPress
- Advanced knowledge about SEO (HTML, sitemap, robots, breadcrumb, schema) programming.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Linkedin.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
- Google Search Console
- Keyword Planner