Se necesita English Teachers
Berlitz Uruguay is looking to hire enthusiastic candidates for the position of Ceibal Remote Teacher to teach videoconference lessons from the language center in Montevideo. Plan Ceibal en Ingles Conversation Classes is a Uruguayan governmental program aimed at improving English language competence among public high-school students in Uruguay. Each group takes one 45 minute class a week, focused on developing students speaking and listening skills. We can provide 20 to 40 groups per instructor for the duration of the program. We are looking for a person who can comfortably work as a part of a close-knit team to teach English to teens collaboratively with other professionals using videoconferencing equipment.
• • Native speaker of English
• • Excellent communication skills for formal coordination purposes
• • Positive and energetic attitude towards tasks
• • Ability to cope and adapt easily to new challenges
• • Creative and innovative approach to teaching English
• • Ability to adapt to and cope with the local school schedules
• • Desire to live in Uruguay for at least 9 months
Qualifications and experience:
• • Teaching qualifications (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA and others accepted, minimum 120 hours with a practicum component) or a degree in ELT from a recognized university or from a nationally-recognised teaching institution.
• • Bachelor’s degree, no specification (but desirable!)
• • First time teachers welcome to apply!
Get to know Uruguay and support a new generation of learners in building themselves a better, globally connected future!