Se necesita Document Service Supervisor
We are looking for a Document Service Supervisor for the startup of a Shared Service Center.
This position will be in charge of the Document Services team, promoting quality in the provision of services through training, guidance and staff evaluation; building and fostering customer relationships.
- Promote management strategies to improve department performance.
- Ensure that the team meets the established objectives of customer satisfaction
- Hold team meetings to keep employees aligned on objectives
- Be in charge of the department's KPIs
- Perform work planning according to team capacity
- Monitor team performance and provide regular feedback
- Set measurable and realistic goals, work standards and expectations
- Perform team performance evaluations
- Send recommendations on promotions / incentives to the Document Service manager
- Supervise the implementation of procedures, compliance with policies, objectives and goals within the department.
Customer Relationship Management:
- In case of a complaint, prepare incident reports and provide solutions to prevent the problem from happening again.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with customers and handle their concerns quickly.
- Ensure the implementation of the project management framework.
- Process instructions, workflows and maps
- Allocate project resources in coordination with team leaders.
- Facilitate resource pooling by coordinating with team leaders
- Monitor project progress and provide periodic status reports to customers
- Graduate in Administration, Translator or related career
- Experience in people management
- Advanced level of MS Office
- Advanced English level.
- Analytical skills to determine customer needs.
- Decision making skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with people from different cultures and at all levels of the organization.
- Availability to work shifts.
We offer attractive benefits package and direct contracting with the company.
Workplace: Puerto Madero
Do not miss the opportunity, apply!